Friday, January 5, 2024

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of them! Laundry! Where does it all come from! Housework in general! I haven't seen that "house fairy" in months. No! Years!  Trips to the pharmacy to pick up another prescription! "Stuff" that has to be done, and it's up to me alone to do them! I would much rather be in my stitching chair with my fingers working with beautiful colored threads and yarns! 

     Okay! So now that I got that out of my system! Let me show you the beautiful colors that we'll be working with starting next Saturday! I've show you the piece, but for anyone who missed it, here it is below.


Now here are those colors! Aren't they warm and homey! Oh how pretty.  Remember that if you would like to be part of this "Stitch and Send" project, join up with LindaLee's Cross SAL on Facebook.  It should be fun.


     Bill had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon this morning, and the good news was that she feels all will heal on its own with therapy, but could take up to six months.  So no problem.  The fall could have been so much worse.  Black and blues are fading and his ribs are feeling so much better!

     I finished the blanket that I was working on, and after it's washed will take it to church Sunday to leave in another pew.  I've been enjoying this project, but it's sure going to take a while before every pew has a blanket or lap gan.

     I'll let you go for tonight.  Time for dinner and then time in my stitching chair tonight. Hallelujah! Thank you for stopping in once again.  Love you all, and keep those fingers busy.  Remember, "if you love colors, you can feel them".



     

5 comments:

  1. I hope you can soon spend more time stitching soon.
    Love the colours , Happy New Year .hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June, my faithful follower!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping in Aaliyah! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chart looks like a Sue Hillis chart. It does look very homey and cozy. So glad to read Bill is getting better without surgery, etc. Hope you are able to steal a few minutes here and there for stitchy time. Robin in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your commitment to excellence in your writing. It truly shows!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...