Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Free Chart From Rhona!

     It has been too long since I last caught up on checking everyone's posts, and have been enjoying a lot of them this afternoon.
     Rhona, over at Tangled Threads posted a sweet new freebie, and she has given us permission to share it.  Just look at this sweet little mouse!


Now for the colors she used, and I'm sorry if this isn't all that clear.  I have been unable to download her color key chart.  You can go over to Tangles Threads blog and check it out there.  Here is as well as I could do.  Thank you so very much Rhona for sharing this with us.


Another couple of dish cloths done and I did some outlining on my "Spring Renewal" piece.  Got another garden out in the front all weeded once again.  With the heat and humidity as it has been, it's hard to stay out too long.
     I know that a couple of my followers are readers.  I imagine there are more that I don't know about.  Since Billy and I decided to join the local library's book readers group, I am reading more.  I enjoy reading, but when I have to pick one out of five "love to dos", the reading comes in last place many times.  Right now though this the the book we're reading, and it's so good.  One of those that I hate to put down! It's about a young girl whose mother left her at an orphanage because the mother was sickly and couldn't afford to keep her.  No matter how sad this sounds, it's a good book, and the little girl  does great.


     Going to make this a somewhat short post.  I do hope that this finds all my sweet followers and friends well.  Staying safe, and watching for all those beautiful colors of summer. "Feel the colors"
Love to all.


7 comments:

  1. Always love your posts .
    I am also reading more , I read after Lunch a chapter and a few pages when I go to bed .
    Love the picture of flowers.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. LindaLee: Thank-you for sharing her freebie.
    I am an avid reader, the book you are reading is a fantastic red.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. these lupins grow in New Brunswick in the months of June, July and August. hugs lynda ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link and for sharing the cute freebie mouse pattern. Amazing Lupins.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...