Sunday, July 5, 2020

Sunday Afternoon

     Well, I'm going to try to make sure this post goes as planned.  After two posts back when the font all of a sudden changed along with the colors and all kind of threw me for a loop.  I have no idea why that happened, and I'm sorry to those who couldn't make out the teeny tiny print.
     I spent some quality time in my she shed yesterday afternoon.  With the air conditioning in and running, it was so comfortable out there.  The shed has a silence all its own, and it is easy to get lost in it.  I got my spring piece out to just do some back stitching, and it was great seeing all the colors again.

Tonight I'll pick up my pine tree piece again, and work on that.  Easy stitch and not a huge piece.  About eight by eight once done.

We've been enjoying the yard when it isn't too hot to get out and do a little gardening.  It does get awfully hot and humid in this part of  North Carolina.  Of course the fact that we're getting older has nothing to do with it! LOL Here's just a small bouquet that I put together, and if you're wondering, yes that's dill in there also.  I love how wispy it is.

There's the "chocolate tree" which always catches my eye, with its ever changing flower buds.  They've gone from tiny green buds to larger turning white ones.  I love watching this tree every year, and will be putting one right outside of one of my shed windows.


Another dish cloth in the works.  I have so many full and half skeins of this kind of yarn and just read that one skein will indeed make two of the cloths.  So, with my question answered, I decided to keep the yarn right beside my stitching chair and use it up.  They take no time at all to work up, so if I have just a few minutes here and there, I'll add another few rows.


     Well my dear friends and followers.  I hope you all had a good long weekend, and that you all stayed safe.  Be careful and stay well.  Love you all.

     I didn't forget......................Look around you and "feel the colors".




7 comments:

  1. Your Spring stitch is really popping with color now!!! Pretty little bouquet! I was surprised to see the dish cloth being knit as a triangle. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Good morning, LindaLee! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Glad to hear the A/C has been installed in the she shed and it is making it comfortable for you. Your spring WIP is looking good as is the dishcloth! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday LindaLee. Have a nice week Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spring stitch is looking wonderful.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are you. Are you missing. I haven't heard from you since our emails. Are you okay. Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda Lee! I am visiting from my blog where you love such a lovely comment a month or so ago! It's been a pleasure taking a nosey around! I love your spring stitching! You definitely have a green thumb if those flowers came from your garden! What an unusual tree you have growing there! Thank you for the peek into your world. I hope you are staying safe and well!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...