Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sunny and Blue

      Yep! It's a beautiful sunny day and the sky is clear and so very blue.  I's a lovely Wednesday! I hope this finds all my sweet followers here well and staying safe.  Billy and I went a got our flu shots today.  We have both had doctor appointments this week, and now, I think, the rest of the week is all ours.  We went to Planet Fitness this morning also.  We started back a few weeks after they opened back up, and we go super early when there all less than a dozen people there, and all are wearing masks!

     I want to show you just one more picture of my pine trees.  Reason being, is that I wanted to hide the tightening screw on the hoop, but wasn't sure what to do......Once the gift was received and hung, Cat sent a picture along to me of it hanging.  That's when I remembered that I hadn't taken a picture of it with the screw covered.  So here it is! I wound up making a bow and gluing a tiny pinecone in the middle of it. 

     Before I forget! I must show you a couple of pictures of my Cypress Vine! This plant, blooms through out the spring and summer until the first frost of the season kills it.  I always pull it out when that happens and clean the garden out.  The seeds that it drops all through the growing season, plants themselves and the vine grows again the following spring.  It is probably ten feet or taller.  Just look at these! I love the bright red, and the Hummingbirds and the Sulphur Moths love both.  

     I'm still knitting the dish cloths and I still think that they're easy to work on when watching a little tv in the evenings.  It's kind of like a "no thought" activity! No counting squares or worrying about changing thread colors when your eyelids are drooping! Here is my latest and a couple of more skeins for more. 
 

I love working with the variegated yarns to see how the colors all work in together.

A small project that I've been working on.  This will be in my she shed when done.  I've got something, "I have no idea what" about the sun, moon and stars going on.  The funny thing about this piece here, is that it states on the package front that it's a quick weekend stitch! Yeah right! I am enjoying it though.

So my sweet friends and followers.  I'm going to let you go for this time around.  I know that this post is shorter, I think, than usual, but I have been thinking about all of you and as loyal as you all are I don't want to waste anymore time! I love each and every one of you.  Thank you so much for stopping in, and thank you also for your dear comments.
One last thing of course! Remember to "feel the colors" By the way......This is a cross stitch piece below.  Beautiful, and very expensive to order.  I do love it, and thought you would enjoy seeing it.


 


12 comments:

  1. Oh yes I feel the colors .
    Always love your posts .
    You are always so positive .
    Great stitching and knitting .
    Love the bright garden plant what a beautiful
    color .
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. I very like this flower with so nice colours.I don´t know its.I love to do knitting or embroidering near TV.
    I wish you wonderfull days ☺
    Eva in Czech Republic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Cypress Vine looks fabulous, LindaLee. Your knitting is looking awesome and I love the variegated yarns you are using. The WIP is very cool looking. Rainy and gloomy here today; just gloomy yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower vine and your pines cross stitch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pine trees look great! When they said it was a quick weekend stitch they didn't say how many weekends did they? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda Lee: Your Pines is beautiful, I think the bow does a wonderful job of hiding the screw.
    Beautiful floral photos.
    The moon is such an interesting design, I like it.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is all so beautiful, as is the Cypress Vine.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Линда, добрый день! Я тоже познакомилась с вашим блогом.У вас чудесные вышивки, красивые фото. Доброго дня!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you're here and that you left a lovely message. Please come back to visit again soon.

      Delete
  9. The pine tree stitchery is gorgeous, I love how it is framed and how you have hidden the screw with a tiny pinecone. Pretty wool and cypress vine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bow and pine cone make the perfect final addition to your pine trees, a lovey finish. A little "mindless" stitching does make for an easy evening, and the colours are pretty. I love the sun, moon, and starts too, especially the moon.
    Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I wonder how well they would do in our garden?

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...