Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The "Great Silence" SAL

      After the way 2020 has treated us thus far, I feel that this chart I've chosen for a SAL will brighten us up some.  It's beautiful and loaded with bright colors.  The name of the piece is Great Silence and can be pre ordered over at Chameleon Designs XS.......https://chameleonxs.com/  Fran McKay is the designer and she is actually new at this.  She is doing beautiful work!

     This piece is all full stitches and no blending of colors which are both pluses.  Don't be scared with the fact that it takes 88 colors, as most of us probably have at least half the needed colors in our stashes already! I know I probably do!

     Here is a nice picture of the piece itself, and I'll list the fabric counts and sizes below it.  I hope to make this project a relaxed SAL, with no deadlines to meet.  Just colors to enjoy, and I will welcome any pictures you send me of your work.  Email me at MissLindaLee@ec.rr.com, and I would love to share your pictures on my blog for you.









6 comments:

  1. LindaLee: It is an amazingly beautiful design, thank-you for the information on the designer and the link.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Hi LindaLee: I tried to locate the web site for Chameleon designs could not get it to come up.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine. I just hi lighted the site address above, and it took me right to it. Here it is again though. Try this one.
      https://chameleonxs.com/ Just hi light and click on it. Then click on the Go to option. Let me know if you still have trouble though.

      Delete
  3. That is gorgeous!
    She has some beautiful designs.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice picture.
    I wish a nice day ☺
    Eva/Czech Republic

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...