Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May

      May.  What a beautiful month it is.  All the trees are green and there are lots of flowers in bloom again. Here is one of our Clematis' here.  I have more in the back which are blooming as well, but this one here is a favorite.  It will continue to bloom for weeks ahead.


Though I haven't posted lately, I've been stitching up a storm.  Came up with a rotation plan, and it has helped me finish up some WIPs.  Enjoying the variety of my pieces and the different colors.  Here are a couple below that I finished.  The first is Teresa Kogut's Bee Kind.


Then there is the Sunflower Inn, from Little House of Needleworks.


I'm working on "Grey" at this time and want to stick with him until he's completed.  I mounted him on a scroll rod set up thinking it would help me stitch faster............Well.........It didn't.  So now, it's back to stitching in hand.  I'm enjoying him, but don't very often do a full coverage piece. A hundred and eleven hours in so far and not halfway done.
     LindaLee's Cross SAL on Facebook is doing well.  Another way to meet lovely people and make friends.  We have 142 followers at this time.
     I pray that all of you here are doing well.  Staying healthy and enjoying some warmer weather.  Keeping your fingers stitching with beautiful colors.
     If you love colors, you can feel them.  Just feel the warmth of this piece below.










     

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I love all your stitching.Love the flowers around your mailbox. My bruised leg is finally healed and all the bruises are gone. Still got the bad back. Really love the sunshine stain glass window. Big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching , I find I seem to stitch more when rotating .
    Beautiful flowers .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Linda Lee: Your flowers are lovely, the color is so pretty.
    I am a one at a time stitcher, I used to have more then one project going and never finished anything in a timely manner, you are lucky to be able to do a rotation.
    Perfect frame for the Bee and the Sunflowre Innis adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda Lee: Your flower vines are beautiful.
    Nice progress on stitching.
    I am a one at a time stitcher.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...