Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday Morning

     Good morning.  Good morning.  Good morning! Another hot and humid day in front of us, but we enjoyed our first cup of coffee on the porch, and listened to all the birds.  God has been so good to us.  Given us far more than what we deserve.  Thank you Father.
     Air conditioning going into my shed, and I'm pretty excited about that.  It has been too warm to spend a lot of time out there, and too humid not to worry about the fabric and kits that I have stored out there.  I'll want to, even after the air is up and running, to make sure all my fabric is sealed into plastic bags.  Speaking of the shed.  Here she is.  I'd like to come up with a sweet name for her.  I would appreciate any suggestions!
A couple more views.

     I have discovered, since I've started going to bed earlier, that I have more energy and stamina during the day.  I have been cleaning and straightening around the house.  Keeping up with the laundry and even doing more outside! It is such a good feeling to look back at the day and realize just how much I accomplished.  
Work has paid off in the gardens, and I'm loving the colors popping up here and there.  Also! The green beans that planted themselves this year are getting big enough to eat! Fighting with the mosquitoes and Japanese Beetles big time this year, but nothing is perfect, and they have their purpose here................I guess!


I wonder if anyone remembers my peanut butter tree. Every year I start with the first buds, and every time the buds go to the next phase, I show a new picture of it! So here's the first signs of the buds that will turn in flowers that seem to constantly change.
I've been working on my Pine trees and still enjoying the stitch.  Not a lot of colors and mostly larger areas with them.  So, as long as you have your counting correct, you're good!


     This virus! When will it end! I wish people would wear masks! I wish people would wear gloves in stores! I wish people would wash their hands several times a day.  I wish people would adhere to the distancing rules.  On and on and on.  It's going to continue to kill people, young and old before it ends.

  You stay well my friends.  Stay safe!
Love you all so much! Remember to "feel the colors"

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing the pictures of your she shed and your blooms, LindaLee. You have made steady progress on your pine trees. Good for you on getting to bed earlier! Enjoy this last day of June 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. Love your she shed. We've been having a lot of heat too here in Indiana. We've been at our cabin and boy can't imagine not having an AC here. We just call ours Our Happy Place. Good luck finding the right name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shed! How lucky you are to have your very own space; away from everything and everyone else. The only name I could come up with is LindaLee's Lounge or Lodge. I always like to have everything start with the same letter :)

    Whatever name you end up will be great and I hope you really enjoy your space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am no help to you at all, blogger gave me fits with the last post and even deleted my opening paragraph!! I LOVE your she shed!! Linda lee's happy place!! Great your getting ac for it. I am an early to bed, early riser. Doesn't seem to help me get more done though! Your flowers are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...