Thursday, October 26, 2017

I'm Looking For My Friends

     I went to post this evening and I don't see any of my followers on my blog.  They have always been listed in the past but I can't see them now.  Anyone who stops in to read this post, please let me know if my friends/followers can be seen by you.  I was hoping that I would now see 100 in all so I could draw the name of the winner of the giveaway.  So please let me know if everything shows up for you.
     For now, I am heading to bed as it's after 11:30 here.  I will be back tomorrow morning and write a decent post for ya'll.  Love you all.

   

10 comments:

  1. Linda, I am not seeing it at all, nor the button to follow. There is an option at the top to follow by e-mail but the gadget that shows your followers is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda Lee! Blogger is having it's problems tonight. All of our followers are gone right now too. They come back and then they go away. It's been happening all night and I've seen it on other blogs too. So maybe tomorrow it will be back (fingers crossed). We've missed you. So happy to see you blogging again. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LindaLee,
    I can't see your followers either. I also can't get some icons to stay on my blog, maybe there is a changed policy.
    Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I can't see any followers at the moment , it does happen maybe they will pop back today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I can't see them yet either and our followers are still MIA from our blog...just wanted to say I have missed your cheerful posts too!! Hugs, Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you aren't the only one missing your friends. Hope Blogger fixes this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seeing your followers. Hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linde , no - i can´t see any follower - hop this is fixed soon.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not been seeing any blog followers on any of the blogs I follow/read for over a day now. I was thinking perhaps blogger was hiccupping again. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...