Tuesday, May 28, 2019

More

     I just wanted to post a couple of pictures this morning.  I have more done than the picture showed yesterday.  It was an older picture.  So here is the piece now, and at this point, I have 39 hours time into it.  I really love this piece.  I did it once before as a gift, and this too is for a gift.  The colors show very little difference between themselves.  I have changed a couple on my own.  Also, the light when I took these two pictures wasn't all that bright.  What I have done thus far though.



     Actually going to a water park with my sister and her family today.  Hoping to escape the heat for a few hours.  It will be fun and refreshing I think.

     Just a few pictures of some things in my garden.  The Queen Anne's Lace is a native plant of course, but I always make sure I have some.




     Ya'll have a wonderful and blessed day.  Enjoy every minute of it and remember that "If you love colors, you can feel them." Love to you all.



3 comments:

  1. Have a fun outing to the water park! Stay cool and keep hydrated! Your plants look lovely. Your progress on the Quaker is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on your WIP. Hope you had a great time at the water park. Great photos of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching ,love your pretty flowers which I have not seen here in the UK only the first one.
    Enjoy every day hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...