Monday, January 27, 2020

So Far So Good..............I think

     Trying to have a new look to brighten my blog up.  With spring right around the corner, I thought frogs would be cute.  Still some tweaking with the gadgets and all connected to the blog, but I'm not any whiz when it comes to this stuff.  So, it's taking some time.

     Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, and pray that you're all well and warm.  I know that there is lots of snow in different areas, so stay safe on the roads.

     This guy below was going to take the place of my main picture here, but I couldn't figure out how to get him in there without blocking the title and all.  He's so stinkin cute though, that I have to at least give him a chance here! All us stitchers know about frogs!


     I got quite a bit of stitching done over the weekend, but don't want to bore y'all with another picture.  I'll post a final picture when "Mares Eat Oats" is all done.  I am enjoying the stitch though.

     Going to let you go this time around.  Please stay well and safe.  Love every one of you.  I'll be posting again tomorrow.

     Remember to "feel those colors".



   

10 comments:

  1. I love your new blog background, but aren't you afraid all those frogs will attract the other kind--ripit, ripit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bucket overflowing with floss! I like the new background. Thanks for a larger font size! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look blog and the basket overflowing with floss looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new look the frog is so cute.
    I call your blog the happy blog , you always seem so positive hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little frog and a basket full of beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LindaLee: I love the looks of the frog.
    You can add the photo if go into design, click on header, then click on have description placed after the image after this is done you can upload the photo, let me know if this works.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Catherine! It did indeed work, but once it was up there, I didn't like the way it looked! I'll be on the lookout for something different.

      Delete
  7. Cute frog background. Love the picture too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the colors. I love color and stitching. It is truly relaxes me. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping in Sandy! It's great to meet someone else who loves and feels the colors. I find stitching very relaxing also. Come back soon.

      Delete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...