Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day


To all my dear friends and followers here.  Thank you for being here and I pray that your day is filled with love and lots of blessings.


                                 Fill you hands with beautiful colors and stitch the day away!

                                                                         Hold hands.


                                                                            Hug



                                                                             Kiss


                                                                            Dance

See ya'll tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. LindaLee: I hope your Valentines Day was Blessed with loads of love.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a kick out of your blog with Mr. Frog and all your great pictures. I am having surgery on the 25th of this month. The doctor is taking it all out. It's that bad but he said I should be fine without it and no C word. Pray for me please I am scared. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. LyndaRuth.....Don't be frightened. Once admitted, everything is all set up and waiting for you, which will include a medication that will help you relax. You just may fall asleep before the surgery. It does take time to mend and get all your strength back, and I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Now and after the surgery.
    Thank you for the nice compliment! Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great day Linda Lee, wondeful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed Mary. So glad you and Robin are back blogging again. I love the blog.

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a good Valentine's Day, LindaLee! I was off at a stitching retreat and did indeed stitch the day away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only been to one stitching retreat, and I had such a great time. I really, really enjoyed walking around and seeing everyone's work. Hope I get the opportunity to go to another. Have a blessed week Robin, and thank you for stopping in.

      Delete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...