Monday, March 30, 2020

Just Staying Busy

     Haven't stopped in here in a couple of days, and I'm sorry about that my friends.  It has been such beautiful weather that I've been outside more.  Worked in my she shed yesterday for a few hours.  Trying to straighten things out some, and yet giving myself enough room to work on the shed itself.  Just may have to wait until this quarantine is done and over with.  I just don't feel that we need to risk our health to pick up paneling or anything.  As I matter of fact, I sat in my rocker out there for a few minutes yesterday and was very comfortable.
   
     Been keeping up with my walking each day.  It's the one thing that we can all do to get out of our homes for a few minutes each day.  Soak up the sunshine and smell the fresh air.  I realize that I'm blessed and have no problem walking.  For those who can't walk, please, just sit outside for a few minutes each day.  Listen to the sounds around us and enjoy the colors. From my walk yesterday and today folks.




This little guy below was abandoned when someone in the neighborhood moved away.  The young lady across the street started feeding it and made a place in her garage for it to rest and all.  He's the friendliest little furbaby.  He comes over to me when he sees me out walking.


I did get some sewing in yesterday, and will hopefully get back to it this afternoon.  This is my progress thus far, at six hours.  Loving the stitch!


I'm praying continuously for ya'll.  It's real scary out there right now.  Just don't take any chances my dear followers and friends.  This leads me into a favor I'm asking all of you.  My beautiful daughter-in-law, is a inflight crew member for JetBlue, and though the flights have been cut back, they are still flying.  Please keep Lisa and all others who can't stay home, in your prayers.  She's a precious angel
to me and we all love her so much.  



I'm going to let y'all get back to your stitching and all.  Now is the time to sit down and read a good book.  Start a journal.  Write some letters.  Above all, with all the turmoil around us.....stop.....and count your blessings.  Stay well.


"Feel the colors!"






14 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people leave their pets behind. Did they not love them in the first place or are they just heartless. I am glad the lady across the road is taking care of such a beautiful creature. If I lived next to you I would gladly take the cat. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people had their dog put down, and like I said, abandoned this beautiful cat. They also just left, completely leaving everything behind. The house itself was a filthy mess and smelled like urine. The refrigerator was loaded with roaches as were the cupboards. I could never leave any of my animals. I don't understand how any of these people can do it....To me, the animals are so much like our babies....They trust us and rely on us for protection as well as their every need. Love you my friend. <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful walk just lovely .
    I will keep your daughter in my prayers with others
    Stay safe .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers. We so appreciate them. I really keep my eyes open on my walks. There's always something I've missed. I try walking in different areas also. You stay well and be safe.

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful flowers you see on your walk. It does our hearts good to get out and walk each day. I will never understand how people can abandon an animal. I'm glad your neighbor is looking out for the sweet cat. Lovely progress on your cheerful stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you once again Mary for stopping in and leaving your comment. The sun alone feels so good this time of year! I enjoy my walks so much. You be well and take care my dear friend

      Delete
  5. LindaLee: It is a shame when people leave pets behind, our baby Blondie the Cat was a left behind,
    one of the secretaries at the Sheriff's Dept, came to work one day crying Mike asked if someone died nope she found this little kitty full of fleas glued shut eyes from infection, we took her, she has been such a loving animal.
    Your daughter is in my daily prayers now.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in and leaving your lovely comment Catherine. So glad you took in Blondie. It breaks my heart to see animals just thrown aside and left.
      I thank you for all your prayers Cathering.
      You too be safe and stay well.

      Delete
  6. Will be praying for your DIL and the others who are still flying along with the medical, emergency, fire/rescue and law enforcement people and all the rest who are deemed essential. Good to know that your neighbor has taken to looking after the cat. What beautiful photos from your walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the prayers Robin. Lisa told me that all the crew members are very afraid of being exposed to the virus, and I feel the same as her when she says that all flights should been stopped a month back. At least there are a very few people on most flights. I'm keeping all the people out there that have to work, like you are. They're so needed and are exposed over and over again. God bless every one of them. You take care of yourself my dear friend.

      Delete
  7. I feel bad for all the essential people and I just can't imagine how they must feel. My daughter has so much anxiety when she leaves every morning and it makes me want to cry. What a cute kitty! I don't understand why people leave their pets behind. Love your stitching piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos from your walk. Poor furbaby. I'm a dog person but I would never leave a cat behind. How sad. Glad someone stepped up and is taking care of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in Katie. I hate to see these poor animals just tossed aside and abandoned also. Breaks my heart. I keep you in my prayers Katie. This virus is such an awful thing. I'll be glad, as everyone else will be as well, when it's gone. You be well. Take care. Love you my dear friend.

      Delete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...