Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New Moon and Snips and Bits

     Seems like we just had a new moon, and here's one again! So let's see your T.U.S.A.L.S! Your orts, or as I call them, my snips and bits.  I very rarely have any thread of any length to speak of.  I just love looking to see what I do have each month.  Proves to me that I did indeed get some stitching done! I see this month a rainbow of beautiful colors from my WIP.  I also started just last night, another piece to tone it down some from my big piece.  So here's my snips and bits for this new moon!


     Here's another photo of the snips and bits for the total of this year so far.



     I decided last night, that I wanted to start my birthday gift chart.   It would be a fun stitch and very relaxing after so much detail work with my current WIP.  So I started "Color Outside the Lines" and I'm loving the bright colors! Thank you once again Charlene.  I'll be working on it again tonight as well.  This is two hours worth of stitching so far.



     When I looked outside today, I saw all the Azaleas in bloom in our neighbor's yard.  Right by my she shed even! They're so pretty and bright!


     Then when I went out, I noticed that my Oregano plant has become huge over the years.  It stays green all winter here and just keeps giving.  It's about a whopping four feet by four feet this year and just as green as can be.  I use some fresh, but always make sure that I dry enough to last through the winter.



     Seems the outbreak of new cases of this Coronavirus are happening faster and faster.  New York! Oh my gosh..  I feel so bad for everyone living in these larger cities.  So many people in the higher populated areas depend on day to day shopping for dinners and all.  Little .grocery stores and other stores open every day for all your needs on the way home from working all day.  I just keep all that are experiencing this virus in my prayers.

     Leaving you with a picture that I just now took from our backyard.  The set set looks good enough to lick tonight!


     Now until I come back tomorrow.....y'all stay safe.  Stay well and keep your spirits up! Now's the time to spend more time with your spouses and families.  Board games! Inside picnics! Tents in the living rooms! Cook together.  Read to one another! I don't think I need to mention to teach someone to cross stitch or to crochet or knit!

     Love to each and every one of you my dear followers and friends.  Stay well, and last of all, "Feel those colors."


   

7 comments:

  1. Cute new start. Love your springy photos. Still cold and rainy here in Indiana. I did notice the trees are slowly starting to bud out. I can't wait for the air to warm up enough for us to open the windows. Get some fresh air in the house. Love your evening photo. Beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your week. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new start , great photos .
    Have a good day hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LindaLee: You have some lovely designs to work on during this horrible time.
    The garden photos are beautiful, we still have brown here, ick, soon the green will pop.


    I hope you stay well.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sunset you shared, LindaLee! Your neighbor's Azaleas are gorgeous as is your Oregano plant. Wow, it is huge! Waiting for the Azaleas to make their appearance at the end of our driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and plants! They always brighten my day. Nice ORTs and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't save my orts, yours are certainly colorful!! The azaleas are beautiful!! Keep stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice new start.
    Its so uplifting to see the flowers begin to bloom and add some colour to the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...