Friday, March 27, 2020

Oh My

     Oh my! For the first time this year, Billy and I had our first cup of morning  coffee on the back porch! It's a beautiful morning and it looks like we're in for a great day.  Will be taking a few pictures while I walk this morning, as the Azaleas are in full bloom.  It looks like, amid this coronavirus, that


God has painted with some beautiful colors, the neighborhoods around us to let us know to let us know that He's still with us.  Thank you Father.

I got an email from Betty, asking about a pillow I had posted here.  She was unable to find it when she went back to see it again.  I need to make labels for my posts I think.  It would help me as well! So, for Betty, here's a picture of it.  Thank you for stopping in Betty! The first one I did, was in pinks.


Seems my birthday continues to bring me unexpected pretties.  I dropped flowers off yesterday to cheer three ladies up during this time.  My plan was to knock on doors and leave the flowers outside the door.  Well, one saw me and came out and handed me a birthday bag of goodies.  Well looky here! Look at that sweet furbaby!


And then this one below.  A great message.  The greens in this one are gorgeous!


Then, there's this.  A beautiful devotional.  For every prayer need, there there is a devotional and then a prayer.  Thank you my friend.  


Lydia and Jeanne.  I miss both of you so much.  I'm looking forward to being able to laugh and chat and have lunches together again! 

How many of my dear friends and followers are bored yet I wonder! Billy and I have both been retired for years, so home always has something for us to do and enjoy.  We have our little and big as well, projects to fill our time.  Billy has been working outside on rescreening our porch.  I've been inside and have been able to get to my stitching some.  Here is where I am on "Color Outside the Lines."  For the first time ever, I did the Algerian eye stitch, and loved doing it.  Have three more to do yet, and they look so pretty.



I am loving this piece! Beautiful bright colors and they just pop on the fabric!

Well I must let y'all go for now.  I see the Dogwood trees are blooming now also, and I am ready to take that walk.  Y'all be safe and take care.  Stay well, and during this time of year, "feel those colors!"








3 comments:

  1. That's a great post, glad you got some time with friends a birthday gifts. Stay safe and healthy. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH and I had a cup of tea and a cake outside in the garden today in the sunshine, listening to the birds singing and watching the cat roll around on the lawn. Simple pleasures ....
    Nice gifts you received

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...