Monday, April 6, 2020

A Pretty Monday

     With a slight breeze.  The morning walk was great.  Now I'm going to post pictures from yesterday as well as today, and I didn't post here yesterday, and there really were some cool findings.  A chalk message on the side of the road.  Just a "good morning" with some pretty flowers.


A pretty Amarillis  The only one that I've seen this year so far.


A different shot of the Sloccum this morning.


Another wildflower of some type.


I find the Dandelions amazing when the go to seed.  So delicate. 


Not just a rock.  God letting us know that everything will be okay. 


     Our church, Cherry Point Baptist, had a parking lot service yesterday! We all parked and opened our car windows to hear our Pastor, who stood in front of the church with a microphone.  We all sang hymns in our cars together and everything went so well.  Here's just a small portion of the cars there.  Our pastor is to the right of the photo.  So all will have room to park and hear the message next
Sunday, for Easter, Pastor is going to try to have three services total.


          I've been stitching away, but sometimes I think I get less done than what it seems! Although I stitch because I enjoy it so very much, and I have no reason to rush with any of it at all.  My birthday stitch is very close to being done.  I'll probably finish it up tomorrow. I love working with the bright colors.


     Now just one more picture before I let y'all go.  Not needlework related in any way whatsoever.
My son sent me this picture yesterday of my  great grandson, Isaiah.  He got right into the mud and wet outside and enjoyed every minute of it! This is what a real little boy does! I can remember playing in mud and water myself.  My cousin and I would make mudpies and decorate them with wildflowers.


     Well that's all for today my dear friends and followers.  Other than our daily walks, we're sticking close to home like everyone else should be.  I'm missing a couple of dear friends that I get to see quite often normally, but this will all end sooner or later, and things will get back to normal.  Please be safe y'all and be and stay well.  Lot's of love from me. 
   
     God still shows us his beautiful world through this pandemic.  He still loves us and He's watching over us.  Feel "His" colors!



11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post today , great photos and your stitching looks wonderful .
    Your GGS looks so cute .
    I do miss mine but I did get to talk to them last week.
    Oh the rainbow is very special to me .
    Hugs and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping in once again. You don't know how much I appreciate those who continue to visit with me here, and leave their comments. So tell me about the rainbow being special to you my dear friend! It is to me as well. You have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

      Delete
  2. LindaLee: What a sweet post, I love that little guy, what a warrior, some children these days just do not know how to play outdoors, they would rather be on their devices, its a shame.
    Thank-you for sharing the beautiful photos of the outdoors.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Catherine. What a nice comment you left. I thank you so much. Isaiah loves the outdoors. He loves nature, and he has already hiked a mountain or two, without being carried. The mud and puddles and all, are all part of building his immune system naturally. He really is a warrior.
      I wish you and yours Catherine, a very blessed week and a great Easter Day.

      Delete
  3. Loved the picture of Isaiah! Kids are missing out on playing outside (mud optional). I enjoyed seeing all the photos from your walks, LindaLee. Please keep sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin. Isaiah is a real trooper. He gets to play like the kids did back when I was one myself. "Back when the earth was still warn". I thank you for being such a faithful follower my friend. Happy Easter.

      Delete
  4. A beautiful sight the Good Morning chalked for all to see, how lovely.
    Now that is one dirt young man who has had lot of fun in these trying times.
    I chat with the granddaughter over facetime, her mum dropped off some groceries to us and inside was book she had read and she wanted me to read so we could chat about it. Bless her.
    with love and blessings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Julie. Your granddaughter sounds adorable, and it's so nice that the kids dropped off some groceries. I hope, if nothing else, that this virus will remind people how important families really are. People can't even visit sick relatives. God is in control though. You have a wonderful week and a great Easter my sweet friend.

      Delete
  5. I just love your post about how your church is still able to meet, it's certainly a challenge in these times to still do community and fellowship when we can't meet. I do miss our services, although thankful that we can "attend" an online service. Lovely photo of your grandson. Have just found your blog from stitching farmgirl, will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you Jude for stopping in and leaving such a nice comment! I love to check out the blogs that other people are following as well. I'm going to have to post another picture of Isaiah all spiffed up! LOL Love to have you stop in again. Happy Easter. He has risen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...