Friday, November 3, 2023

Another Throw Done

     Yes.  I finished another throw for a pew at church. Used yarn I already had, so it isn't as colorful as some of the others, but will keep any chill off.  This is draped over a recliner in the living room, so it looks smaller than what it actually is.  Hard to tell by the picture, but there are actually four different colors in it.

  


     I mentioned "Gray" yesterday also, and didn't post a picture.  So as you can see below, there isn't much left to do at all.  Once done, it will be made into a pillow for a gift.  Just the lower right hand corner to go.


          So by tomorrow afternoon, my knitting and sewing basket should be empty and ready for a couple of brand new pieces.  For sure there will be another throw and I'll have to decide what cross stitch it next.

          Will let you go on this windy fall day.  You take care.  Love you and remember to "feel the colors".



     

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely throw , great stitching .
    Enjoy your weekend hugs June,

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...