Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Bluebird Wednesday.

     With a beautiful blue sky like this, this morning, it is already a wonderful Bluebird day.  The air is so clear and there are so many pretty greens out there.  I'm looking forward to working a little bit outside again.  I have plants to put in.  I hope y'all are having a great morning as well, and continued blessings throughout this week.


          I can't remember which one of my dear friends here, suggested that I use a list of things that I have to or want to do every day.  Thank you! I started using a list and it helps me stay focused.  I do get much more done, and I feel good about that.  What I don't get to on any particular day, I list it for the following day.  It "ain't" easy getting old sometimes, and I can forget why I'm heading from one room to the next a few times a day.  I found the snack crackers I had been munching on in the fridge the other day! So there are several things that I can misplace in a heartbeat! I praise God though that my health is good.  Aches are very few, and the one or two I do have, is brought on by my own self!
     You remember how many of us were saying how hard it is to keep track of what day it is due to this pandemic! Well..........I think, my cacti is having a hard to keeping up with the month even! Here are two that I have out on the back porch at this time. They're either Christmas or Thanksgiving cacti, but here they are blooming and it's June! Not a bunch of flowers yet, but buds galore!


   

     I love Passion Flower vines, and this is a picture of just one of the many flowers on it at this time.


     I have done quite a bit of stitching the past few days, and I have to order the little button flowers and the tiny cross that goes on my spring piece, as I have only this much more below to do.  LOL


When I get close to finishing up a piece, whether big or small, I can feel it! I get excited and a feeling of anticipation in my tummy! Makes me want to stitch, stitch and stitch.
     I have also done more stitching on the trees piece, and it seems like it's moving right along.  You can actually see the trees at this point! What you see below is only the top left side of the piece.



     Well my dear friends and followers.....I will let you go this morning.  I'm heading outside first thing and get the rest of my plants in.  Then it's off to the post office to mail a package to my great grandson, Isaiah! Here he's hiking with his beautiful Meema.  He loves nature.  He's getting so big.


     Y'all stay safe.  I just can't say that enough.  The number of corona cases here in NC has doubled just this past week.  So it's still here.  There and everywhere.  We have to remember that.  I love you all.............Remember to "feel those colors".



10 comments:

  1. Oh, your grandson is adorable, I love to see kids enjoying nature. That passion flower is exquisite!! Great progress on your trees! Stay well, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit and your dear comment Mary. Isaiah is getting big so darned fast. Have a great weekend my friend.

      Delete
  2. what a lovely post. Sweet grandson. your flowers are beautiful. big hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hugs back at ya' dear friend. Love you lady Lynda Ruth.

      Delete
  3. Your great grandson is a handsome one. What a cutie! Your tree piece is looking good, LindaLee! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin for your lovely comment. You have a great weekend and a safe one.

      Delete
  4. I always use a list you get more things done .
    Your great grandson is a lovely boy .
    I can't wait to see all my GGC ,it's not the same on the phone .
    Take care and keep safe .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean for sure. This great grand lives in NH though, so we really don't get to see him very often. Being away from our in town family has been very hard though. Now they're talking about the virus being around all through the fall......I just keep praying.

      Delete
  5. LindaLee: Such beautiful photos of the outdoors, i love the fact the cacti is blooming.
    Your Grandson is adorable, such a sweet smile.
    Have a great day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Catherine. Thank you for your lovely comments. As soon as it's safe to travel again, I'll be heading up to NH to visit my kids. I miss them all so much. You stay safe and well my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...