Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Meet a Follower.....Lynda Ruth

     I have some faithful friends and followers here on my blog, and would like to introduce some over time.  Just to help us get to know one another and maybe even gain more followers of our own! So, have a seat, and meet my friend and follower, Lynda Ruth.  Her blog.....Purple Pixie Dust.

A pretty lady indeed.  This is Piper that she's with! Lynda doesn't have a need for her glasses anymore! No frames slipping down my nose.  No lenses steaming up with a mask on walking out of a cool house into the heat and humidity.  Sounds good to me Lynda Ruth!

Lynda Ruth lives in New Brunswick, Canada with her husband Dave and her cat, Jasmine.  A pretty name for a fur.  She has three grown children and now has two grandsons and a son-in-law.

She has many interests, and I noticed today that she has some great pictures of her garden.  She also loves to crochet, knit and cross stitch.  Here are some of her cross stitched pieces below.


Another lovely piece.


I nearly forgot! Lynda Ruth also enjoys baking, reading and collecting sea glass and rocks.  Oh how I wish I were in NH again and collecting the sea glass there.

So Lynda Ruth is the first follower that I wanted you to meet.  She has a lovely blog and she's a dear lady.  Thank you for being such a faithful follower Lynda Ruth.

I'll blog again tomorrow to show you what I've been busy with here in North Carolina.  Using up a lot of my small skeins of cotton yarn.  I'm going to have dish clothes until the cows come home for sure!

Until tomorrow! Stay safe and be well.  Look around you and "feel those colors".




5 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend, what a lovely blog today. Thanks for that. Glad to see your back. You have been a busy girl. My garden is doing fantastic especially since it is raining really hard here today. It has been so hot here, temp's in the 30's hard on Dave working outside.He just got home, finished for the day. He dose not mind a bit. Just wants to be cool. Take care, be safe and thanks for the nice words. love Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcomed Lynda Ruth. I'm going to try to find out who might go along with this, and will then be able to introduce someone else. I've been working outside this morning. Very hot! Love you my friend.

      Delete
  2. Thank-you for sharing about Lynda Ruth, she is an amazing lady and very enjoyable to follow.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Lynda Ruth's blog, I'll be visiting her there shortly!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...