Thursday, July 23, 2020

Stitching Green!

     I've been stitching my Pines, and getting along real well with it.  On the bottom right of the chart now.  Enjoying all the greens in it.  I try to get in an hour a day.

     Then there's the dish cloths that I've been making.  I decided a month or so back that I really had to do something with the cotton yarns that I had accumulated.   Then, just a couple of weeks ago while organizing my things in my shed, I realized just how much of this mentioned yard that I have! Well holy cow! I grabbed a pair of needles and got to work! The pink one on top of this pile is done as well, and I now have even another variegated one on the needles.  I guess I could say at this point that, I'm a woman on a mission!


     I must show you my "peanut butter" flowers again.  They're in another phase that they go through, and I think every phase is prettier than the last! One got planted the other day to the right of my shed so I can keep at eye on the flowers as well as the butterflies and birds that enjoy the tree itself.



I believe the next difference in the individual flowers will be the tiny berry that starts in the center of each.  We'll see.
     Tiny Girl, doesn't really get involved with my needlework in any way.  I have often wished that she would at least get up in my lap as I did my thing, but no.  She does though want to be sure to get close by and just chill out! She is right to the right of my stitching chair!


     I will let you go this time around.  Covid-19 has hit another high today in cases here in the United States.  Be safe.  Wear masks.  Wash your hands and walk away when someone is too close.  I love you all.  Watch for and "feel the colors".





10 comments:

  1. Nice blog,lots of dish clothes. Jasmine never stays off my lap.she now gets up on the couch and walks over to me and down the arm and onto my lap. Who says you can't teach an old cat a new trick. I thinks she is a snicky kitty. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pine trees project is really progressing nicely. My cat will sometimes curl up beside me on the loveseat, but gets upset when I try to get to the scissors he's lying on top of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pines remind me of cool weather in the Northeast, it's coming along nicely. Such a colorful pile of dishcloths! Your cat is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dishcloths and your pines. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LindaLee: Your Pine design is really coming along.
    Your dishcloths are wonderful, I still have many that were given to me as gifts many years ago, they last for so long.
    Your baby looks so comfortable, my cat wants to be on my lap always.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colorful dishcloths; they look like a stacked rainbow. Love the Pines and you are making lots of progress on them. Love the kitty's name!

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Pine stitching is looking great .
    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trees sampler is looking lovely and I love your pile of pretty dishcloths. Interesting peanut butter flowers - are they scented?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your stack of colorful dishcloth. And your pines are coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Pines is coming along beautifully, I love the shades of green. What a great way to reuse your leftover yarn and colourful too!
    Your flowers are lovely, glad the butterflies and birds enjoy it.
    Awe, so nice that you have company while stitching. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...