Friday, December 15, 2023

Another Lap Gan

 Got the idea the other day to use up some gray yarn that I've had, and put it with a brightly colored variegated yarn.  Had the variegated also.  This is what I have so far.  All simple double crochet and I'm really liking the looks of the combination.  The gray looks lighter than it actually is in the picture.


We went out to eat a couple of nights ago, and pulled over when we saw the sun set here in town.  The contrails are actually what caught our eyes first, but just look at this beautiful sky! Just a month ago



the trees you see here were covered with leaves.  Now here it is so close to Christmas! My goodness.
The whole year! It went by so fast!
     It poured last Sunday for most of the day, and it looks like we have another, even bigger storm showing up this Sunday as well.  Lots of rain and it's supposed to travel right up the coast.  So all of you who are in the path of it, just stay warm and dry and get those crock pots going with yummy soups and all.  After church we plan on hunkering down with bowls of chili and watching some movies.  Will be a good afternoon too, to work on my cross stitching and all.
     Not a newsy post today or a long one, but one filled with love for all my followers.  Wondering what you might be stitching up at this time.  Keep those fingers moving and remember to "feel the colors".








 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Lap blanket , and photos , have a fun weekend.
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...