Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Freebie!

     It's very cold outside, but the sun is shining so brightly, and my stitchy spot is nice and bright! As the sun moves across the sky each day, it eventually shines on this whole area.


 It's cold to the point that instead of going to Planet Fitness this morning, I decided that I would stay home in my warm pajamas and enjoy the warmth of our home.  Bill got the fire going in his "office" and it helps warm the whole house.  Nice.

     I put in an hour on my Mares Eat Oats yesterday.  Then realized last night as I was putting in the vines on the left, that I was one stitch off about three inches above where I was stitching! So, the pesky frog and I spent about another hour together before I sent him on his way.  This morning when



   I picked it back up, I decided to put in all the flowers in and then go back and put in the vines and leaves.  I think doing it this way, will help me with the placement of the rest of the stitches.

     Okay now! About the freebie that I posted from Beth! I got to thinking that night that I may have done her wrong by posting it in the first place.  Even though it was a freebie designed by Beth and all, I just felt that maybe I should have contacted her first. So.......what I did, was send her an email and told her what I had done.  Sent her my blog address also, so she could take a look at the post.  She emailed me back and told me that there was nothing at all wrong with what I did.  That she had meant for it to be shared, and that she was glad that it was indeed being shared.  I would love to copy Beth's reply and share it here, but I won't do that.  She is such a warm hearted dear lady.  She stays super busy with two school children and her business.  She hopes to find time to get back to blogging again real soon.  Now that I've said all that! Please, once again, go to her blog  http://thetwistfamily.blogspot.com/ and let her know how much you enjoy it.  Thank you my dear friends and followers.

     The beautiful blue that was my first choice for my spring piece came yesterday, and it truly a most wonderful color for the sky.  This afternoon, I'll have Bill help me kit it up.  Lot's of colors, so he will make it easier by calling the numbers and me picking them out of my floss boxes.  Gosh! It reminds me of bingo!

     As I look through the blogs that I follow, I find so many that haven't posted in the last couple of years.  Assuming that they, the blogs, have been abandoned, I need to do some work on my own blog.  Deleting the said blogs, though I hate to, I really need to.  Then I hope to come up with a different look of my own! Adding a page or two is also in my plans.  Wondering how many of you use the Cutest Blog On the Block site.  So watch for a new look here, coming soon.

     I think that's it for today y'all.  I do hope you're all enjoying this new year.  I love each and every one of you.  Stay warm, well and safe.  Remember to "feel the colors".  These are the trunks of the Rainbow Eucalyptus trees!




.
   




     I

5 comments:

  1. It's been really cold here in Indiana too. Stay warm. Glad she was fine with you sharing the pattern. That's nice. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Beth's blog and it's a go daddy site. what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Lynda Ruth! You were correct! I double checked and found the go daddy thing! Ugh! I have changed Beth's blog address above, so please try again. Love you my friend!

      Delete
  3. Mares Eat Oats is looking good, LindaLee. Beth is definitely a class act like you. Stay warm and stitch happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're staying warm and I'm sorry the frog visited.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...