Thursday, November 30, 2023

Here and Gone!

Yes indeed.  My family came down from NH and was here for close to a week.  My son, Allen with my beautiful daughter-in-law, Lisa, and my great grandson, Isaiah.  We enjoyed them so very much, and hated to see them go, but life goes on.   Me! Never a good picture, but isn't Lisa beautiful! Isaiah was so good for the hour plus, but he has chapel every Tuesday in school, so knows what he needs to do.
 

I took two more afghans to church this past Sunday and am now working on a lap blanket for a veteran.  Double strand throughout with worsted weight.  Just started it, but I think will go quite fast.  The MC is off white, with red white and blue as well.  Sure doesn't look like much yet, but will keep you posted as it grows.  It's certainly going to be warm enough.


The Orioles are back! Came yesterday and they're loving the sugar water.



My dear friends.  I'm going to let you go this morning.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and I pray that you'll all have a blessed day today.  Love you all, and last but not least, remember to "feel the colors"!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff

    Just stuff! Things that keep me from my needlework! ...Doctor appointments! As we're getting older I find there are more and more of...